Sunday, September 12, 2010

What makes you smile?

Do you have something in your house that will always make you smile?
I do.
I am absolutely in love with this framed picture series of the girls.  It was one of those purchases that I regretted splurging from the minute I placed the order and handed over my bank card.  It was one of those purchases that you "forget" to mention to your husband how much it really cost and pray he doesn't look at the bank account. And yes it was one of those purchases that take you back to your college budget where you automatically think ramon noodles for all this month. :)

That was until I got it back.  I quickly forgot all regrets and it was one of those times I could easily say, oh wow, this is worth it.  It was meant to be. The husband never even asked how much either! How great is that!  (please excuse the glare)

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails