Saturday, November 27, 2010

My "Go-to" Christmas Gift This Year...

I tend find a "go-to" gift each year that I like to give as Christmas gifts.
Last year, my "go-to" gifts were Scentsy candle warmers.
I absolutely love these things! I have several in my house and they are frequently on.
If you don't have one of these, I'd highly recommend trying one.
Find a consultant in your area at www.scentsy.net
{My favorite scents: Hemingway, Cinnamon Bear, Welcome Home, & Olive Wood & Cypress.}

Anyway, my "go-to" gift this year comes from a local shop that has now been seen all over the country!
They have many items that are already put together, or you can create your own custom necklace or bracelet.
And layer it up as much as you want.
They are all made in the shop and hand stamped.
Here are just a few of the necklaces that I have so far.
I've got some custom orders coming in within the next week and am excited to hand them out for Christmas!

A little teacher gift....

Go check out their website and their blog!
Great personalized gifts!
{Note: Christmas orders at The Vintage Pearl do have to be in by Dec 3!)

A&J

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on The Vintage Pearl. What a cute gift idea for hard-to-buy-for people. I also heart Scentsy. My warmer is on almost constantly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails