Saturday, November 20, 2010

Glittery Stuff....

After watching Miss Mustard Seed's glitter tutorial, I knew I had to try out the German glass glitter she talked about. 
I happened to find a small bottle of light blue German glass glitter at a local shop and snatched it up. When I got home I did a little glitter comparison. I had on hand some glitter paint, regular glitter, and my new glass glitter. OH MY GOODNESS..... the glass glitter is amazing!!!
The beauty of it is truly something you have to see in person. It simply catches the light in the most perfect way. And have you ever touched something with regular glitter only to have glitter all over you for the rest of the day?? This glitter does not do that.
The only drawback... it can be a little pricey. {Although I think it's well worth the extra you pay for it}
I just received a few ounces of silver that I had ordered
and I've got a slew of things that I'm ready to create with it!
Here are a few little things I've made so far....








 
So pretty! LOVE this stuff....
And just in time for decorating for Christmas!

A&J

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, April,

    I just wanted you to know that I featured your blog blog on my Blog, Everything Glittery,
    http://meyer-imports.typepad.com
    With credits and links back to your site. Maybe we do do a project together, I would happy to supply some free glittery to get your engines started. Thanks! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the glitter. It is all so pretty!

    Nice to meet you! I am a new follower and look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My favorite is the tiny bird eggs in the nest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails