Monday, July 11, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

There are always teachers to thank....
It's so hard coming up with ideas to show how much we appreciate our teachers.  At the girls school, they have several teachers and aides that help in each classroom.  So buying gifts for everyone that helps is quite difficult.  Not to mention each teacher has a different personality so what equally fits everyone?  I have the answer....

Yummy Desserts!!

Angel Food Delight with a cute tag
saying "LCCS Teachers are the sweetest Angels!"
 And my most famous Banana Pudding Trifle.  This recipe is soo super yummy and it was handed down to me by someone that said I was not allowed to give it out.  It's a hit everywhere I take it and it makes me feel like I am the best cook ever. :)

The tag says, "We go Bananas with appreciation for our LCCS Teachers and helpers!"
I took a dessert in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of that week and the teachers were all very thrilled.  The 3rd dessert was magic bars with a tag saying "LCCS Teachers know how to work that teacher magic!"  I somehow didn't get a picture. :(  I think these would be good for summer camp teachers, sunday school teachers, and even all the other little teachers that help us along the way.
A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails