Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Game Night Basket

 It's that time of year again.....
Here is a cute Family Christmas gift idea to get a whole family with kids.  Family Game Night Basket.  What family doesn't enjoy some fun new games to play together.  I put two of these together for a couple of fun families I know. 
I found a few fun age appropriate games...
Ornaments that match the family.  This year one family bought a camper and camped all summer.  The other family adopted a new toy yorkie this year.
Next and one of my favorites, I made each family a
 memory game set, all with pictures of all of the kids from various get togethers throughout the year.
 Closeup of the front and back of the memory game.  Modge Podge does rock!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails